We are looking for a Network Engineer to develop and maintain functional and secure networks. You will mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills and a thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. If you’re also passionate about security and data protection, we’d like to meet you.
- 5 years hands-on experience with Cisco L2/L3, Cloud and Security
- 5 years experience Network design documentation & Automation
- Create test labs to validate the configuration
- Must be a good learner and able to start the documentation work within no time
- Nice to have SD-WAN architecture and solution knowledge
About the recuiterMember since Nov 11, 2022 Sudhir Bochare
from Lower Saxony, Germany