About this project
This is project is just a beginning of a big one, we have a website Career Controller written in Angular and we will upgrade and adding new functionalities to it starting with this project.
The key requirements of the job include:
Build a responsive website using the supplied Creative Designs (Adobe InDesign and Figma prototype) for Desktop, iPhone and iPad viewports using SEO best practice to ensure optimal Page loading times and crawlable data structure. We are going to use Google Lighthouse tool to measure website Performance, Accessibility, Best Practices and SEO. We require the overall score to be above 90 for Desktop and Mobile.
Related requirements include:
- Website Loading Speed Time
- Optimize page loading times to be above 90 in the Google Lighthouse tool
- Limit the Number of Resources & HTTP Requests
- Reduce the Number of Redirects & Eliminate Redirect Loop
- Angular Material Design must be used instead of Bootstrap.
- HTML5 Semantic Elements must be used
- SCSS must be used instead of simple CSS
- Use a highly scalable folder structure for your Angular project (Follow this guide)
- Please refer to Clean Code Best Practices to develop the website.
- Components must be created in order to maximize code reuse.
- Controllers must to be created using Single Responsibility Principe.
- Code need to be clean, variable names must be meaningful.
- Use best practices to create a standardized Stylesheet. Page specific style need to be in a separated file for specific Component and global styles need to be in a global stylesheet file.
- Internationalization (I18n) must be used with at least one fully functional language example.
- SEO related requirements include:
- Make Sure Resources Are Crawlable
- Review Blocked Resources (Hash bang URLs) with Fetch as Google
- Test on Major Browsers (Chrome, IE, Safari, EDGE) and Android, iOS and Windows tablets and mobile.
Please be aware that a few of the REST APIs are in development process but a useful documentation will be provided to test it using a Mock Server.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Cameron Martel
from Tennessee, United States