Looking for someone with experience writing long-form articles or white papers for the staffing industry.
You will work with us through the ideation stage to the final draft to create a white paper that will be appealing to the CEOs and founders of startups as well as hiring managers of enterprise companies.
We are looking for a whitepaper that covers topics such as:
- How to spot a talented engineer?
- Why do talented developers leave your company?
- How to motivate talented engineers and increase productivity
- How to motivate talented engineers to join your company
Other topic ideas that might be interesting to our target audience are welcome.
The whitepaper will need to:
- Be around 2,500 - 3,500 words long
- Have a friendly tone with very little corporate bs and time-wasting sentences
- Be fairly objective, though some opinionated positions are fine if they are approved
- Not be salesy, provide real insight
- Link to reputable sources if verifiable claims are made.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Jay Patel
from Kerala, India