If you love to take initiative with customer issues and want to own the customer experience, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Technical Support Agent to walk our customers through the process of achieving their goals with our software, whether their problem relates to a user error, a bug, or something else entirely.
You can work from anywhere in the world. But, you MUST be able to work full-time Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm (Pacific Time). The ability to work a few hours on weekends is an advantage.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and professionalism at all times.
- Dealing directly with customers and employees who have technical problems with our software, recommending and performing corrective actions.
- Communicating with our developers to resolve technical concerns as well as working with our application update testers to verify and confirm quality.
- Doing callbacks in regards to sales inquiries and technical issues.
- Issuing refunds and processing payments.
- Updating our self-help documents so that customers and employees can attempt to fix their problems themselves.
THE BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB:
- Has extensive experience in technical support, particularly in troubleshooting SaaS software solutions.
- Has an affinity for helping customers and teaching them in a timely fashion with outstanding follow-through and problem-solving skills.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is resourceful, detail-oriented, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Is fully equipped for remote work with an excellent internet connection, a headset, and any ONE of the following devices: iPhone, Android mobile phone, or iPad/tablet.
Experience in sales and customer success is a huge plus.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please only apply if you are seriously interested and have the required experience. We are looking for someone reliable who values punctuality, has a good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position.
To apply, submit your application, a comprehensive resume, and a cover letter that explains why you should be hired for this job.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Bruno Calisto
from Geneve, Switzerland