We're looking to hire front-end React developers that can begin earlier. You won't be required to create any APIs - only design changes to an existing app's UI/UX.
I will give you a little bit about our company, as well as some screenshots of the UI/UX that you'll be working with.
Please respond with the following questions, if questions are left unanswered, you will not be reviewing your proposal:
- How many years of experience do you have with React?
- Do you have experience using Firebase and Firestore?
- Are you an expert at working with PSD files, and are you able to extract assets that will be necessary for development such as icons, images, colors, pixel ratios, etc.?
- Does your code follow React development best practices? (hooks, snippet libraries, small components, reusability, DRY code, meticulously organized folders, linting, etc.)
- Are you able to start working for a minimum of 5 hours?
- Is your hourly wage flexible? Please provide us with your best rate when submitting your proposal.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Rajiv Kumar
from Lubuskie, Poland