We are looking for a great UI/UX Designer who is proficient with gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components for both the web and mobile app. You should have experience with design software as well as wireframe tools. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of Integrate Infrastructure. Luckily, you will not be starting from scratch; there are current wireframes, demos, and visuals to work with.
We are looking for someone who can enhance the current UI/UX of Integrate. You will report directly to the CTO, and CEO. Ultimately, you will create both functional and appealing features that address the needs of Schools and will help us grow our customer base.
- User Interface conceptual Designs
- Style Guiding
- Facilitate Market & Consumer Research
- Problem Solving
DESIRABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Design, User Experience or related field
- Portfolio of digital and/or graphic designs are a must
- Understanding of interaction design, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
- Ability to rapid prototype creative concepts is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with PowerPoint
To be considered please attach a portfolio
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Amit Sharma
from Georgia, United States