Posted this job a while ago. Didn't get any good quality response. So I am reposting it. I am looking for those who already know Blockchain and would be willing to learn this brand of blockchain by Microsoft. You would have constant, steady stream of work from us.
You will need to learn at your own cost and then help us with training, consulting remotely.
Project Bletchley is a vision for Microsoft to deliver Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) that is open and flexible for all platforms, partners and customers.
This class will be held as Remote LIVE Instructor led Online course comprising of 4 sessions of 2 hours each. All sessions will follow the schedule below:
6::30 PM to 8:30 PM US Pacific Time
Microsoft helps its customers with Project Bletchley to overcome typical challenges when they bring their Blockchain-based business model to life:
1. How do we manage digital identities?
2. How can we integrate existing enterprise applications?
3. how can we secure that our system will scale with its requirements?
4. This course will provide extensive knowledge and understanding of the Azure-based Blockchain-as-a-Service offering and how it operates as an enterprise Blockchain middleware.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS COURSE?
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course. IT Professionals, blockchain enthusiasts, decision makers, business and IT stakeholders evaluating blockchain are welcome to take this course.
Basic understanding of blockchain technology
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
1. Understand the essentials of Project Bletchley
2. How to implement smart contract through Bletchley
3. Overview of Blockchain-as-a-service by Microsoft
4. How Bletchley helps integrate with Enterprise applications
5. Bletchley and Digial Identities, Key management, Privacy, Security, interoperabiity
6. Bletchely and Platform Openness
7. Consortium blockchains
8. Blockchain middleware
9. Cryptlets and Cryptodelegates
10. Unspent Transaction Output-based protocols (UTXO)
11. Bletchley use cases
$100 is a placeholder until we negotiate our contract.
About the recuiterMember since Jul 27, 2017 Sham
from Maharashtra, India