Title: Zoho CRM Administrator
Length: Ongoing Project
Hours: 20 hours per week
Based on Experience: $15-$30/hour
The Zoho CRM Administrator will be responsible for user support, implementing system changes based on business requirements and alignment to corporate strategy. The role will focus on Zoho configuration / customization, internal business consulting, and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will have a balance between the skills of a business analyst and technical capability in Zoho.
- Define and design of enhancements and customization including workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Proactively identify potential issues and plan for resolution
- Assess and problem solve issues as they relate to Zoho and business process.
- Gather and document requirements for changes and new implementations
- Translate business objectives and requirements into system requirements.
- Build formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Support the testing and deployment process for changes to Zoho.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training for the end users
- Communicate system changes
- User account creation and management
- Maintain data quality through updates and automation
- Build and maintain custom reports with multiple objects.
- Complete regular internal audits and security checks and prepare for upgrades.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years CRM work experience
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a Zoho Administrator capacity
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes.
- Strong understanding of CRM best practices and Zoho functionality
- Proven business process acumen
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience translating business needs into technical requirements
- Collaborate across multiple teams
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Jaydeep Adani
from Plateaux, Togo