Hello, we are looking for a part-time project manager who can help us with client communication, and project management of our custom web & mobile development projects.
* Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for custom developed web and mobile projects.
* Possesses overall understanding of applicable business processes and workflows.
* Assists internal web & mobile development teams in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering projects to customers.
* Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
* Serves as functional and business process expert, ensuring that both business needs and end-user needs are understood, and reflected in every solution we deliver, distinguished by world-class quality.
* Collaborates with the Internet technical Project Manager and Team Leader in creating and presenting the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials (SOW/High-level Requirements).
* Actively leads and participates in Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
* Creates / helps create documentation including requirement User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature Description PowerPoint decks, Process Flows and Analysis Models, Personas, Journey Maps, Wireframes and User Guides.
* Co-manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Lead BSA and Engagement Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
* Engages business owners and other ITS resources to respond to requests for new applications and/or enhancements.
* Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
* Provides operational support to our clients. Engages with various teams to resolve problems as they arise.
* 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
* 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
* 3+ years of Project Management experience.
* Must have experience providing Analyst support for web and/or mobile development projects, preferably in PHP, iOS and Android platforms.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of software development life cycles including agile development and testing.
* Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
* Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus).
* Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
* Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skill are a must.
* Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across multiple teams.
* Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
* Excellent team collaboration skills.
* Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrate impact analysis, gap analysis and problem troubleshooting skills
* Well-versed with Agile Methodology.
* Ability to effectively articulate ideas, solutions relevant to business and technology.
* Ability to adapt and learn quickly and execute seamlessly.
* Ability to status report, monitor progress and quality effectively, remain detail oriented at the same time understand the big-picture.
* Ability to negotiate and manage expectations across the board.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Jitesh Negandhi
from Liege, Belgium