Aspect Consulting, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Resource for a Consulting Opportunity in Philadelphia, PA.
1. Responsible for SharePoint site architecture, configuration, and publishing across key sites and resolving technical and user support issues.
2. Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements for new site requests, enhancements, or modifications to managed sites.
3. Review existing SharePoint infrastructure setup and develop best practices and input on operational guidelines.
4. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhances and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
5. Provide guidance for end users and updates SharePoint tools and objects in response to evolving user needs.
6. Work with Infrastructure Operations Lead to identify and execute maintenance and upgrade activities for assigned SharePoint sites.
7. Perform all duties while maintaining application security and change management best practices.
1. Support the existing SharePoint environment
a. Under the direction of the IT Operations Lead, support the process to define requirements for new SharePoint sites.
b. Work with outsourced vender to identify and define the reports and/or controls to put in place for the client to monitor usage, access, etc.
c. Test sites that were developed by outsourced vendor to ensure they meet end user requirements prior to releasing site to end users.
d. Respond to and resolve SharePoint tickets that are submitted to the Service Desk. This may involve liaising with outsourced vendor.
e. Answer SharePoint related questions coming from end users.
i. Assist with training end-users when needed.
2. Ensure SharePoint sites align with File Storage Strategy and architecture.
3. Migrate sites that existed prior to the File Storage and Roadmap project to align with the current File Storage Strategy.
f. Support content moves from IT OneDrive to SharePoint.
4. Liaise with outsourced vendor to implement the SharePoint site requirements and security permissions.
5. Validate that the SharePoint site operates as defined prior to turning over to the end users.
6. Work with end users to rollout SharePoint sites and to coordinate content moves with outsourced vendor to SharePoint as identified in the requirements.
7. Deliver all required documentation and reports.
8. Update project documentation and trackers as needed.
About the recuiterMember since Nov 11, 2022 Winata Winata
from Pernambuco, Brazil