We are a top-tier Amazon seller and we are scouring the Internet for the greatest full-time project managers the world has seen!
We're a fun bunch that sells an assortment of really cool stuff. It's fun, fast-paced and full ofunique flavor.
If you love project management, that means you love all things timelines and work back plans.
You are a master of time management and know the tricks to do that: work flows, project plan creation, managing status from multiple stakeholders and everything that goes with it. You are a strong communicator - both written and verbal. You see the world in traffic lights: red, yellow, and green.
Amazon seller or ecommerce knowledge a plus.
- You can manage an entire supply chain process and multiple vendors with laser-like precision
- Inventory management and proper planning to avoid overstock and stock outs
- Planning and placing orders of products with overseas suppliers
- Coordination with suppliers on all orders to ensure on time production and delivery to all warehouse locations (US, CA, EU)
- Review and approval of supplier invoices
- Manage inventory levels at 3rd party warehouses
- Arrange inventory transfers from warehouses to Amazon
- Manage inventory reconciliation each month for proper inventory accounting
- Manage inventory discrepancy, including over, short and damage issues
- You can improve established supply chain processes, and develop new, better ones
- You love the phone, and know how to use it to increase ops tempo and streamline processes
- You're a citizen of the world, and totally rock international shipper/vendor relations
- You know Amazon in and out, and can bend that beast to your logistics will
- You can math like crazy, and understand your biz is an analytics, data and metrics game
- MUST HAVE Strong project management and planning skills.
- MUST BE Detail oriented and be able to talk about habits that demonstrate regular and consistent diligence.
- MUST HAVE Ability to create from scratch and manage work-back-plans.
- MUST HAVE Experience with Project Management tools, especially Asana (or similar project management or kanban-system tool)
- MUST HAVE Experience working with a remote or offshore team across different cultures.
- MUST HAVE Strong oral/written English communication skills.
- MUST HAVE Experience with actively using Outlook/Google Calendars, Google
- MUST HAVE Experience of keeping tracking of a project from beginning to the very end and beyond.
- MUST HAVE Have experience and understanding of when to escalate when a project
workstream is at risk of not meeting deadlines or completion.
- MUST HAVE a positive attitude.
- Skilled at making sure tasks are completed by concerned person on time and project
carries along phase by phase within the deadlines set.
- MUST work Pacific Standard time 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- May need to log in sometimes during the night PST to make sure communication with other timezones.
- Strong people skills; can run meetings, coordinate with vendors and get things done
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Experience in reporting to more than one manager.
- Executive Administrative Tasks including Reminders, Tasks, To Dos, meeting deadlines.
- Team-Oriented (understands team structure/org charts).
- Hard-working/Willing to go the Extra Mile.
- Transcription, documentation, report preparation.
- File and Documentation Management - Managing database through google drive/ Dropbox (ie filing | sending | updating, etc.) .
What to expect to us:
We're engaged, positive, and impactful. Here is how we live out those qualities with
our daily actions:
- Deliver Excellence: We're committed to distributing products, services, and results that are unmatched anywhere else in the marketplace.
- Display Constant Integrity: The common ground between our customers and
employees? Faith that Kaliber will always do the right thing.
- Embrace Flexibility: In an industry that changes by the day, we roll with the flow. By being pliable, we stay relevant.
- Own Your Results: In an environment so predicated on teamwork, we make sure everyone here takes responsibility for their performance.
- Work Hard, Play Hard: The majority of a person's waking hours are spent at work. For our team? That's no problem. We get results, while always having fun.
- Speak Solutions, Not Problems: We're wired to find opportunities where others see predicaments.
- Stay Grateful: We appreciate where we are in life, what we have, and what we can give back. In our culture, entitlement is nowhere to be found.
Please add a cover letter that includes your salary expectations and updated resume. How would you think you would be the right fit for role.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Piyush Mistry
from Georgia, United States