We have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with a minimum of 8 years' experience in the oil and gas industry in the following cities: Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA, New Orleans, LA, Fargo, ND, Billings, MT, Cheyenne, WY, Oklahoma City, OK, and Chicago, IL.
As a Senior Project Manager within the company, you will be responsible for managing a range of small to large facility-type projects, as well as planning, designing, co-ordination, and control of a construction project from its inception to completion. You will be responsible for ensuring all requirements regarding functionality and standards are met and that the project is completed successfully.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage scope, organization, budget, and schedule for projects ranging from simple to complex facility projects
- Manage multiple projects
- Coordinate and work with multi-disciplined staff through the United States
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Develop contingency strategy if schedule and/or budget are not met
- Determine best source of resources
- Schedule and estimate the time required to complete projects
- Oversee the selection of both general and trade contractors that meet criteria for successful completion of a project
- Supervise or monitor subordinate employees
- Oversee the performance of designers and contractors
- Ensure all safety guidelines are adhered to on all projects
- Professional certifications are desired
About the recuiterMember since Sep 2, 2017 Lea Muller
from Vaud, Switzerland