Tie Up Farming operates an online platform that digitizes farming operations in Australia and around the world.
We are building the first end to end solution for the horticulture sector, our web and mobile platform will help the farmers get full traceability for their produce.
The company is based in both Australia and Israel, and has just completed a seed round.
We are looking for a highly skilled front-end engineer that will join our team and help us make this dream a reality.
Our new product is in its "early stage", which means that you will have a significant impact on the website and the web-app architecture.
We are going to build a responsive web portal and mobile web application using React and Ionic, some parts of the mobile app should be available in an offline mode. The application will connect to the backend using REST API, and our could environment is AWS.
You will be fit for this position only if you have prior experience building similar solutions using the tools mentioned above.
* Lead and build new beautiful consumer facing products, focused on great UX and performance
* Implement new and innovative end to end main flows
* Develop responsive and offline web-app architecture
* Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
* Build new reusable componentized UI elements
* Work alongside the CTO, product manager and graphic designer
* At least 5 years of front-end development and architecture
* Enthusiastic about great UX and UI
* Experience with Ionic and Cordova
* Experience with deployment and "go to production"
* Experience with WebPack and nmp
* Experience with building offline web-app
* Experience with Cross platform development and responsive web-app
* Experience with Avocode/Zeppelin
* Excellent verbal and written English
* Fast learner
* Immediate availability for 2 months project
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 232 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends