I might end up hiring a team to do this. So if you have specific skills but not everything that's required here, feel free to apply and mention what you can and cannot do.
Note: this is going to be an ongoing project once I have the basic app built.
I want to build an appointment management system.
For this version, I just need a web app. However, I want to be able to develop an app later. So keep that in mind in your design decisions.
There will be two applications. One for API server and the other for the webapp. Most decision making will be in the API server and presentation logic will be in the web app.
There will be three roles.
Admin, service provider and client.
- Secure login for all.
- A config file for aliases for different terms like
- service provider profiles
- client profiles
- service provider calendar showing busy\/free times to the client and client names to the service provider.
- client calendar showing all the appointments they made
- client can request an appointment from service from service providers
- service provider can accept, or decline.
- client can request a service provider to be default. Then the contact details of that service provider will be available in the home screen for quick access.
- clients can rate service provider after a session.
- service providers can leave notes for clients that other service providers can see.
- Calendar sync
- Guest access (allow clients to use without logging in, but turn off certain features)
- config to turn on\/off features.
About the recuiterMember since Jul 22, 2017 Ananya
from Maharashtra, India