Require detailed, accurate Bookkeeping and Accounting help for our Property Management business.
We are looking for 2 dedicated bookkeepers:
1) One for Spain
2) Other for Belgium
NOT NECESSARY TO KNOW BOTH MARKETS. (aldo it would be a plus)
1) bookkeeper for Spain to manage our financial transactions with vendors and property owners. We need a professional who can thoroughly understand our business from top to bottom. We require someone who is responsible, confident and patience, and who is readily willing to follow instructions and have accounting background. The applicant will be working on a temporary basis to ensure not only urgent tasks are done but also manage their own time to focus on a month end close.
We are in need of an accountant for a long-term collaboration with experience in the Spanish tax system and who has an excellent command of the financial accounting software SAGE, as this software is established in Spain, while popular ones such as Quickbooks are not used in Spain.
We are based in Spain, so knowledge of the Spanish system is a must. (one or the other) You need to have very good processes to prevent you from making mistakes and know how to ask good questions.
Most importantly, the position requires someone who is able to notify us when an invoice is valid based on Spanish . You must be proactive to tell the Vendor to enter extra information in order to ensure validity, such that a tax inspector would never decline any invoice. Ultimately you can add value and save us time and money.
Good knowledge of automation systems:
- for the whole process of incoming payments of clients, automatic invoicing via gathering data of a data base, and outgoing transfers to the owners.
- invoice recognition & processing systems
- and bookkeeping software as Sage
The applicant must be able to prepare the following typical accounting transactions:
- Prepare financial statements
- Order and sale receipts management and reconciliation from multiple online/offline channels
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Tax preparation
- Invoicing and collections
- Entry of bills and payments
- Maintenance of bank transactions
- Treasury - Correspondence with Banks, wire requests, etc.
- Review financial statements and all monthly reports
- Review and Post tenant billings/adjustments
You must have experience and be comfortable with the following:
- SAGE accounting (certified)
- setup of invoice recognition & processing systems and maintenance
- automatic escrow payment systems
- Proficient in Excel to automatise the invoices with client data from database
- Proficient in online applications, such as PayPal
- Excellent written communication skills
- Analytical, detailed and highly organized individual
- Spanish accounting standards
- Spanish language: Native or fluent Or Dutch
- High attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Trustworthy and honest
- Accurate and analytical
- Knowledge of policies, systems, and financial structures of a company
- Resourceful - able to find the answer and not afraid to ask questions when necessary
- Self-Starter and deadline conscious
- Likes to keep up with the latest accounting practices and technological ADVANCES
- Must enjoy adapting to new projects and works well in small virtual teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, major in Accounting or Finance a plus, but not essential
If you have real interest in this opportunity, please respond to the screening questions. We really appreciate it and look forward to your responses.
2) boekhouder voor België, betreft opvolgen van alle aangiften van een BVBA en een VZW.
VAT or TIN number nesasary for invoicing:
please let me know if you haven't one.
Please respond to the screening questions:
About the recuiterMember since Jul 11, 2017 Stephane D.
from Hauts-de-Seine, France