We are offering the following position:
Accounts Receiveable Specialist (m/f) .
We are an international provider of web conferencing and online collaboration software based in Germany. There are over 1.5 million users in thousands of companies in more than 180 countries around the world using the Mikogo software to conduct meetings, presentations, training and support over the Internet. We help our customers communicate effectively over the Internet and reduce travel costs and time. We offer the opportunity to join a successful cloud software company.
Our accounts receiveable project
We are looking for an accounts receivable specialist, who supports manage our receivables. We will give you a list of unpaid invoices with company name, contact name, telephone number and other information related to the purchase from the past year . Our accounts vary from large companies to SMEs. Your role will be to call clients in the US und CA and explain that the invoice ist outstanding, forward any invoice queries to our internal accounting department and chase for payment as appropriate.
Initially, we want you to follow up on 100 open invoices. The invoices are dated from Nov 2016 until Dec 2017. According to the success of the collections received, we want to continue our cooperation and hand over the next batch of open invoices.
- Initiate customer contact by phone to request and gain commitment of payment
- Document customer communications related to account delinquencies and payment status
- Report collection progress and inquiries regarding open items to our internal accounting department
- Excellent English oral communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Experience of chasing accounts receiveable in a friendly and efficient manner
- Ideally, expertise in subscription business
- Be happy to work in US/CA office hours.
Full-time or part-time position. No travel required - all communication over phone.
Project Type: single project with the option of extension
Skills & Expertise RequiredAccounts Receivable Management
Offer to work on this project closes in 299 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends