- Application that runs on a timely basis (minutes or hours). Application must match the lowest price on Amazon for the particular ASIN within the MIN and MAX Range
1. Application must go to ASIN and find out what the min and max range is
2. If I'm the lowest price for the ASIN then ignore (assuming its within MIN and MAX range)
3. If I'm not the lowest price for the ASIN then it will check what is the lowest price for the ASIN, if its within MIN and MAX range it then set to the lowest price
4. If I'm not the lowest price for the ASIN and if its below my MIN range then set it as MIN Range + $2
5. If I'm not the lowest price for the ASIN and if its below my MAX range then set it as MAX Range - $3
- Application that runs every minute or hour (I'm able to set how long)
- Application must auto run
- Input file for ASIN, MIN Range, MAX Range can be in an excel file with csv format.
- You will be required to set up everything (including the interchange of the keys with amazon and on my computer )
- Supporting requirements until application is running and full tested. If any issues come up post payment, this needs to be fixed as well
- My AWS Keys is currently suspended and my last application got rejected and it took them over 60 days to respond.
Submitting this application again will more than likely take another 60 days.
This is a requirement and you will need to get it unblocked on my behalf.
About the recuiterMember since Aug 24, 2017 Dan G.
from California, United States