- Mobile (iOS) app for tracking of mobile location using GPS.
- There will be a login screen. When the user does successfully login, the credential information is cached on the device.
- After successful login, device to send location information along with user id, device and time stamp to back end using TCP socket connection.
- For the first time there will be a login screen. After that we have to keep the user credential in cache, so that from the next time user doesn't have to enter his credential to enter the app (Unless he logged out from the app).
- We have to display a toast in the app, if socket sends any message.
- Logout to clear cache.
- Assumption is; API calls are tested and verified on the above mentioned operating systems
- Source code to be shared for completion of job.
About the recuiterMember since Feb 21, 2018 Rajesh
from Maharashtra, India