Subjects of the consultation:
- Main introduction to the Arabic language
- Specify special features of the Arabic language, about which non-speakers should be aware of?
- Does the Arabic language differ in Arabic countries?
- How many dialects are there? Specify and describe dialects.
- Does the written language differ in Arabic countries?
- How does oral language differ in Arabic countries?
- Which language or dialect is usually used in mobile applications?
- Is it possible to use one common Arabic language in the mobile app?
- Would it be possible for all carriers to understand one common Arabic language? If not possible, carriers from which countries won't be able to understand common Arabic?
- Which locations in Arabic countries are more preferable to locate the support center? Considering which countries speak most common Arabic languages, infrastructure, airport communications and etc.
- Specify the reasons why these cities are more suitable.
- Provide specific information on these suitable cities.
We are planning to launch a mobile application in the entire Arab-speaking world from Morocco to the UAE, from Lebanon to Sudan.
- Do we need to additionally translate the interface elements, onboarding instructions, push notifications and etc?
- Do we need people with different Arabic dialects for support center?
- Which Arabic language is considered the most standard?
List of countries:
State of Palestine
United Arab Emirates
About the recuiterMember since Jul 11, 2017 Evgeniy M.
from Sverdlovsk, Russia