Our candidate position should have integrity and be passionate freeswitch developer that has many jobs completed and experienced linux items listed in title.
Only apply if you can swiftly complete tasks and you know it because of the years spent producing yourself. If you have a bunch of employees I am not interested I am looking for point contact that is on a mission for our team not yours.
My expectation is that you can take initial instructions and try to solve the problem on your own first before needing further direction from me.
I ran a web agency for 10 years and have lots of existing customers and referrals for more work. Clients expect their product to be delivered on time and on budget, which means we must work efficiently. I need someone that can work a consistent number of hours week to week. If you need time off, let me know because then I know how to manage the clients expecting the work.
Be honest with yourself and me.
If you have these skills and are excited for the opportunity to create, problem solve, and take ownership of your assignments, I want to work with you now and for a long time in the future.
- Develop and test new system configurations
- Describe and journal
- have great knowledge of astpp, fusionpbx, FOP2
- Over deliver on the quality of what your emphasizing
- Continually look for ways to improve or optimize our technology
- Ability to speak English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Desire to consistently work 40+ hours per week
- Looking for a team member that is confident
- Everything we do is not replacing parts but creation itself
- Our overall goals are to automate user creation for our platform your role is the tasks related to voip
- if you have web-hook experience that's a plus
Our company provides several cross-platform marketing services necessary for business growth. Some of our business lines have been operating for years. Now that we are able integrate these products and services into cross-platform products and services, the opportunity for our own business growth is larger than ever.
This new phase of the business is just getting off the ground, and we need people who are excited about building something new.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 James Stan
from Tlaxcala, Mexico