Looking for a programmer to create an automatic price calculation matrix for stainless steel raw material pricing in the form of a downloadable app on a pc/mobile.
Core calculation is very simple, but we want to make it specific to the variables (such as surface finish or the grade of material) and with the customer we are selling to (so there will be customer accounts and different customers will have different profit margins).
Idea is simple:
1. We provide an enquiry sheet
2. Customer fills in the enquiry details
3. Based on the algorithms (simple back end calculation) a real time updated price is automatically calculated.
4. If customer wants to make BIDS they can submit them next to the calculated prices
5. Sales team will get a notification with the full table of calculation:
a) SPECS OF ORDER
b) CALCULATED OFFER PRICE
c) BID PRICE
d) OUR COST
This gives the sales team an idea of the margins available to counter offer or Accept the customers bids.
We want this programme to be customer account specific so customer logs in, they are offered prices based on what margins we can get from them. Different customers have different profit margins.
We will provide the full alogrithms and calculation details / variables. We simply need a programming team to out this program together.
About the recuiterMember since Jul 8, 2017 Severine T.
from Scotland, United Kingdom