1. We have 250K+ soft-bouncing email addresses due to IP, domain, content and other reasons (This is according to SendInBlue - our main provider for our largest lists) We use SendGrid for a smaller list and bounces are around 15%.
Total database size = 600k We mail to roughly 120k maximum About 60K opens and 20k clickers
2. Can you test them with a proven system? (we have AWS ready to go and configured but we have to be careful with bounce rates)
3. Segment 'Good' (File A) addresses and 'Bad' Addresses (File B).
4. We subscribed to an email testing service so that we don't mail to bad addresses. I can dig out the login from late 2018. I can't remember what it's called.
5. You will setup new domains and IPs and warm up for us.
HOW TO REPLY:
1. Please provide your best solution (keep it to 3-5 points) 2. Deadline: Please apply ASAP!