Job Title: Customer Support Representative - Bilingual (Spanish and English) - Philippines-based only
Department: Customer Support
Reporting to: Customer Support Team Leader
We are a startup based in San Francisco that is looking for very talented Customer Support Representatives.
We are an on-demand staffing solutions striving to change the way companies find talent for their immediate work needs. We are creating flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. At the same time, we are saving companies money by connecting them with talented people and redesigning the recruitment process for many industries.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be the voice of the company and set the tone of their user experience. Professionalism and attention to detail are very important. We currently have a team of superstars who have helped us greatly in our growth and success.
You'll love working with us if:
- You're a professional team player with positive attitude that makes you want to delight our customers every day
- You're a self-starter and creative problem solver who is ready to meet any challenge with a smile
- You're smart, honest, patient and a great communicator
- You question everything and have a deep desire to always be improving.
- You're excited to be part of a San Francisco startup that's helping companies solve one of the most difficult business problems
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a friendly and professional customer support experience to our users predominantly by email and live chat with some phone interaction with our users.
- Becoming an expert user of our system. You will be involved in learning our product from a functional perspective and then helping our customers with their questions and addressing their problems and concerns.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- 2+ years in a Customer Support role (email, live chat and voice)
- Excellent spoken and written English and great listening skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills - at least 50 words/minute
- Customer-focused mindset - you have a deep desire to do whatever it takes to solve our customer's issues
- Strong problem solving skills - you're resourceful, and you know our product so well that you really understand what the customer needs
- Critical thinker - you carefully evaluate and analyze the issue and consider the pros and cons in order to form a judgment.
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up-to-speed very quickly with all of our online tools
- You are knowledgeable in using different Zendesk support platforms (email, live chat and talk)
- Experience in using Google Docs, Slack and Evernote is a plus.
Please ONLY apply if:
- You're available to work for at least 40 hours per week.
- You have your own functioning computer and a very fast, reliable internet connection (minimum is 3 mbps) and a backup in case of internet connectivity issues while on a shift.
- You're willing to be flexible with different shifts and schedules.
- You have a quiet working environment with a noise-reduction headset.
- You're based and living in the Philippines.
- Please submit an original cover letter. This is one way for us to get to know you better. Make it short and simple. We have a very keen eye in identifying recycled and generic cover letters.
- Include the word 'I'm your superstar!' in your cover letter to ensure you've read everything listed in this job post.
- Answer the additional questions on this job post.
We pride ourselves on having a rigorous and thoughtful application process. Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass a series of tests and interviews to assess your skill sets.
Looking forward to your application!
Skills & Expertise RequiredCall Handling
Offer to work on this project closes in 39 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends