We're looking to hire our first dedicated sales rep at Novedo Marketing. We're a fully remote company with remote work in our DNA and clients globally. This will initially be a part-time and remote position with the possibility of but not the necessity of going to full time in the future. As such, you'll need to be our sales jack of all trades and set up our sales organisation from the ground up. As we grow so too can the sales organisation and team and we can begin adding new members to fill in various roles.
- Setting up scaleable Sales processes including everything from lead qualification, discovery calls through to on-boarding, up-selling and account growth.
- Selecting and setting up our sales tools
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate new leads and prospects
- Work with our marketing team to prepare sales content
- Creating our sales playbook
- You will function as our sales development rep, business development manager, customer success rep, and account manager
- Joining calls with existing customers to ensure we retain their business and grow those account by identifying opportunities to offer additional services
- Work with the team to onboard new customers and ensure the account team fully understand the requirements and deliver to those
- Talking with prospects and leads to qualify them and move them through our entire funnel and customer life-cycle through to gaining their repeat business and referrals
Forming strategic partnerships. So far we have acquired most of our business through partnerships with other agencies and Venture Capital firms, ideally you would be able to help us to scale this by forming partnerships with new agencies.
What we're looking for:
- Experience and background in tech sales, ideally making deals of $20k+. Many of our clients are tech startups and scale ups, therefore, a background in that industry is valuable. Also, I believe that selling in this space is highly competitive creating people with pedigree and uses the methodology most aligned with what we want to use.
- Background in marketing, ideally digital. It helps a lot if you have an in-depth knowledge of the services we're providing. This role would be most suitable for someone who started their career in marketing before going into sales, or someone who has spent time working in sales for a marketing agency or someone who has worked in a cross-functional role across sales and marketing.
- Someone who is very familiar with modern B2B sales techniques, including consultative selling and account-based marketing and realises the huge overlap between sales and marketing in B2B organisations.
- High process and data-driven, we need a process for everything and we need to be able to measure every stage in the process so we can identify what we need to improve.
- High tech and familiar with the latest tools, apps and platforms that can make your job easier.
- Motivated by gaining amazing testimonials from your customers rather than just adding new business. We measure your effectiveness by the quality and quantity of glowing testimonials we receive from clients you bring in and work with.
- Has experience across multiple roles in a sales organization, SDR, CSR, AE
I will share a job description for a 'Marketing Manager' position with shortlisted candidates, this should give a bit more info about Novedo, our team, our philosophy, the work we do and the people we hire. Although it's not specifically for this role a lot fo the same info applies.
To get an idea of the kind of mentality I have toward sales and the kind of sales organisation.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Ankur Patidar
from Lazio, Italy