Interested in Blockchain Technology?
Enthusiastic Ethereum Solidity Backend Developer required for a new blockchain project!
- Have you ever had problems with your freelancing contract?
- Ever wanted to apply your knowledge in CS to empower communities and create jobs?
- Love Developing a product?
Then you should be talking to us!
We are a team of an IIT Delhi Alumni and NSIT coder starting a blockchain platform for freelance writers. Aiming to empower freelancers and securitise the contracts between a freelancer and an employer. It would be a peer to peer system, in which employees and writers meet, enter into a trustless smart contract with their status and money. We collide status and economic initiatives into one by tokenizing status and giving it value. A platform where writers are rewarded for behaving honestly (Status Tokens) and also having something at stake that one can lose if they behave maliciously.
Project Goal is to empower freelance writers to take their destinies in their own hands evading the intermediary.
1. Strong knowledge of fundamentals of Blockchain and Decentralised Application Development.
2. Experience in developing Solidity based smart contracts.
3. Agile, Intelligent, Problem-Solver and you love making things happen!
- Experience in developing blockchain based Backend systems.
- Reasonable knowledge of Game Theory concepts.
- Show us your Git-Hub account!
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Chatinder Banga
from Pernambuco, Brazil