Business Process Mapper
Posted by - Ronak Kunder at Jun 24, 2022
Ohio, United States
|$16.16||HOURLY||Open||Jul 24, 2022|
Job DescriptionWork with director of Sales to complete Business Process Mapping detailing the steps that Big Internet takes to complete our sales process.
Ideal candidates have the time and discipline to conduct this mapping. The goal is to standardize procedures, become more efficient, meet audit requirements and gain competitive advantage their processes are aligned with their mission and goals.
The Goal: clarify the "who," "what," "when," "where" and "how" of our steps, and help to analyze the "why" while depicting day to day business activities.
Day to Day activities will include:
- Collect information from Director of Sales conversations, videos and recordings.
- Document a current process and model upcoming initiatives in flow chart form and word documents.
- Business Process Designer will accept feedback and analyze for bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Help us gain a detailed understanding of the process, people, inputs, controls and outputs.
- Quantify each step of the process using basic project management skills and methods to simplify, outsource, automate each stage of the process to increase efficiency and/or improve the process results.
- Deliver regular reports on projects status and projections for next steps and timelines.
Long Term Benefits Expected:
- Standardization of process. We can standardize it so that it's always performed in the same, most optimal way, reducing confusion and inefficiency.
- Training employees to provide standards for training documents for future employees to learn the processes
- Visualization that may be much easier to understand than narrative text would be. This can help for interpretation and collaboration, either with an internal team or external team or consultants.
Skills & Expertise RequiredConsulting
Lucid Software Lucidchart
Offer to work on this project closes in 22 days!
Try more jobs by Ronak Kunder UK accounting and taxation
- FixedLooking for ML/NLP engineer to build voicebot