CAD designer to modify prints for a residential home




Mallikarjunaiah Bs Belgium


OpenNov 15, 2018
I need a freelancer to modify the residential home plan in two ways:

1. The plan needs to be mirrored completely - with the garages on the inside and the entry/door on the outside.
2. The mirrored plan will need to be stretched to increase the width of the plan from 80 feet to approximately 100 feet.

Two separate plans will be provided - one mirrored and the same size, the other one mirrored and stretched. CAD file provided will include the following: Complete construction drawing (excludes commercial plans) in electronic format for use by design professionals to make substantial changes to the blueprint. Comes with a copyright release granting legal permission to change the designer's original copyrighted house plan and reproduce it for construction.

Please message me with any questions or clarifications. Thank you!

Skills & Expertise Required

Architecture Architectural Rendering AutoCAD Construction Drafting 

Offer to work on this project closes in 107 days!

Submit A Proposal

Share this project with your friends

Freelancers You May Hire

Here are our top professional picks for you to hire

Similar Projects

Convert 2 D architectural plans to...

Looking for someone to convert my two dimensional architectural plans to three dimensional. I would like the ability to walk through thereby using a program like sketch up. A video would be more

Fixed, $250.00

Commercial estimator

Part time commercial estimator for melb projects, all VBA projects the applicant needs to know commercial rates and be able work afficiantly through plans and be confident in all aspects of estimation

Hourly, $28.00

1800 sqft triplex/duplex home on 3...

Residential architect 3-D drawings and floor-plans required for a 1800 sqft house on 3 levels. Idea of room placements will be given. I would like you to execute my vision that i will explain. I more

Fixed, $200.00

Structural engineer with knowledge...

We have many building projects that require engineering. We need a highly qualified engineer to work alongside our own phd qualified engineer. Work can be remote, or the opportunity is available more

Hourly, $26.00