We are looking for Big Data and Data Warehouse Consultants, who will be responsible for data strategy, as well as for designing and implementing solutions. This role requires a mix of strong business and technical skills. We are also looking for Data Analysts who can analyze, interpret and manage data.
Main ETL Tool expertise we are looking for is Talend, Matillion, Alooma, and Informatica. You also just need to have strong data logic skills besides just expertise in a tool.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and implement data strategies that make businesses more effective
- Create scalable data warehouse architectures
- Design and build out ETL processes
- Design real-time data pipelines
- Document schema designs, relationships, and processes using industry standards
- Create processes and tools for data-verification and testing releases
- Participate in scrum process and work with business users to define requirements
- Select technologies, determine standards, plan upgrades, deployments, and define processes
- Lead business data engineering activities, including requirement analysis, design, planning, development and testing oversight
- Perform data modeling (transactional/dimensional/reporting) at an expert level
- Working in an agile consulting environment to empower business users with data
- Most importantly you have to love data. You have to have a real love of using data and helping clients build data-driven businesses
- Data engineering and development experience
- Extensive experience in at least one relational database platform (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, DB2, etc.)
- Extensive experience with different data types pros/cons.
- Extensive experience with different types of data. Time-series, relational data, streaming data, json files, avro files, etc.
- Understanding of existing big data systems like Hadoop, Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, etc.
- Understanding of pros/cons with Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, Datamarts
- Preferably an understanding of all data storage types. RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph Databases, Columnar, Files
- Understanding of Big Data Cloud Database Options (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in business intelligence, analysis and reporting systems
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization, and attention to detail
- Expert coding skills across a number of languages (like Python, PySpark and SQL)
- Experience with dimensional data modeling and schema design in Data Warehouses
- Experience in custom or structured ETL design, implementation, and maintenance. (Informatica, Talend, Matillion, MicroStrategy, or others)
- Desire to learn and always use the best tool for the customer needs
Skills & Expertise RequiredData Science & Analytics
Data Mining & Management
Offer to work on this project closes in 150 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends