Los Angeles, CA. based company with a mission to inspire people to connect, laugh in the physical world. Started by former game designer, this L.A. based company creates Cartoons/Designs for a humorous and fun person-to-person experience.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Senior Designer / Cartoonist to join our growing and fast-paced team. In this role you will collaborate with the Art Team to develop ideas and art assets, seeing product design from concept to completion.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced artist, dynamic designer and a creative thinker with a personal art style that is humor-focused and aligned with our company brand.
- Create art assets for new products such as cards, illustrations, packaging and instructions, taking an idea from concept to completion.
- Design humorous illustrations and comic content for social media advertisements.
- Collaborate to develop early concepts and ideas.
- Strong art and graphic design background with expertise in character-based art.
- Ability to produce original ideas, with both a visual and written sense of humor.
- Strong emotional intelligence, comfortable with feedback and direction, and ability to be flexible.
- Experience designing for retail, consumer products preferred.
- Creative storyteller with experience in sequential art and comics preferred.
- Competency in relevant 2-D software programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience working with motion graphics, video and animation software such as After Effects, Final - Cut Pro, Blender and/or Flash preferred.
- Experience in 3-D software such as Maya, Max, Z-Brush and/or Blender preferred.
- Expertise in animation, motion graphics and video a plus.
To make sure you read my queries and description, add 'RICK & MORTY' to your answer.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Om Prakash
from Burgenland, Austria