Within the Digital Marketing team, the Community Manager will be in charge of engaging, facilitating, and developing the US patient community.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies and increase members’ engagement
- Respond to comments and member queries in a timely manner
- Create appealing content for the site and encourage members to participate in discussions
- Manage social media accounts related to the US platform (Facebook, YouTube…)
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for the platform and social media accounts
- Create monthly newsletters
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing team to ensure brand consistency
Position available starting December
- Impeccable mastery of US English language (grammar, orthography…)
- Native English speaker with current residence in the US
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
- Hands on experience with social media and/or brand management
- Proven experience in writing SEO-friendly articles
- Interest in healthcare or desire to discover this sector
- Availability of at least 2 hours per working day (not necessary to work on weekends)
To apply, please send your CV to: <removed by admin>
Feel free to add the URL of your blog or website if pertinent.
Skills & Expertise RequiredCommunication
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends