Hi everyone, I am the owner of Youtube channel with more than 1.6 Million views. I've been running it for more than 2 years now but we are trying to grow our team to make sure each task is done by the right person to deliver a high quality content.
One of the tasks is content research and yes, it's the most important part for any content creator as it provides the final content that will end up being viewed by millions of people.
And that's why I've been doing content research myself for the past 2 years and I really enjoy it as my channel is about humor and I have to look up humor related topics while browsing reddit. But it's time consuming for me because I have so many other tasks to do. That's why I decided to finally trust someone enough to give him/her this task, let me summarize the job after this long introduction:
- Being Familiar with reddit
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop)
- Being Familiar with spreadsheet
- A GOOD knowledge of the English language
- Sense of humor (Yes it's a skill :D)
- Being organized
- I will share youtube link with shortlisted candidates what i am looking for
- Search photos on reddit and find new topics for videos
- Save photos in an organized folder for each video along with their titles in a spreadsheet
As you can see, the tasks are very simple all you need to do is browse reddit and try to provide a quality content with the intention of making people smile and help growing the channel.
A salary of $400/Month if you are ready to do the work with determination.
If you think you can do this job, don't hesitate to contact me and let's start right away!
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Zaigham Kayani
from California, United States