I'm looking for someone that can transform poker logfiles to a csv with some new key figures.
The poker log files are structured like the logfile I've uploaded.
Your job is to write a code which transforms the log into a csv which contains each players actions in each game and in each round.
Every action (Call, fold, raise) in every game round (Preflop, Flop, River, Turn) of the player should become transformed to a new line like this:
- Is the player big blind, small blind or neither?
- How much money does the player have?
- How many players are sitting at the table?
- How many rounds do we know the player?
- What's his average return per round?
- How high is the big blind, who is big blind, who is small blind?
Player Actions during every Game Round:
- The winning probability with the known cards (we do not know players cards) (probably need monte carlo simulation, but I'm open for more performant options)
- previous actions and present actions combined with known cards.
- how much the player is betting (bet)
- how much of his budget is the player betting (bet/budget)
Average Player Bets for every game round for every action for every 10% quantile of the winning probability with his hands.
calculated like this:
- Average (Bet during (Flop, Preflop, River, Turn) during (Call,Raise) diveded by players budget)
In the appendix there is a set of sample data and a code which I wrote. The code is not even half of what I need but I hope you can imagine what you should do. I need someone who can do better and more performant.
As you can see you have to combine games to get all the data.
You'll probably need monte carlo simulation or other things to optimize performance.
I would prefer someone who writes in Python or SQL but I'm open to other languages too.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Arghya Adhikary
from Groningen, Netherlands