I am looking for a capable individual that can put survey data into correlation with public company stock performance. The survey data has predictive implications, hence I am trying to link the forecast to the actual stock performance or another measure that is indicative, could be EPS, GP, etc..
The data collected spans over 2 years and is refreshed monthly. The companies I would like to correlate the data to are in tech, semiconductors mostly. The list of companies is not defined and is part of the deliverable.
To summarize on the deliverable:
- provide data model that can be updated monthly with survey data.
- model should run different survey answers to find the highest correlation between survey data and stock performance.
- model should have predictive capabilities based on survey inputs.
- model needs to track past performance of survey results and stock performance.
What I am trying to prove:
- that there is a correlation between the survey data and the performance of public companies in the relevant sector.
- engagement will require a standard NDA to be e-signed.
Skills & Expertise RequiredData Analytics
Offer to work on this project closes in 220 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends