I'm looking to hire our team's second dedicated customer support representative, for a SaaS screen sharing solution specialized for sales teams. You will be trained by our current CSR as well as one of our company founders.
A key requirement is that you must be able to work for 4 hours between noon and 5pm California time (PST/PDT depending on time of year), i.e., either from noon to 4pm or from 1pm to 5pm Pacific time.
Another key requirement is that you must be fluent in written English, able to communicate in a friendly and professional manner.
Our customers range from solo professionals and small businesses to fairly large enterprises. We strive to provide very responsive customer support by email, live website chat, and telephone, and you would be manning the first two (email and live website chat) during the hours mentioned. Our other CSR handles customers in European time zones.
- Able to work at least Mon-Thu (ideally Mon-Fri) every week from either noon to 4pm Pacific time, or 1pm to 5pm Pacific time
- Fluent written English, professional and friendly communication abilities
- Moderate technical skills are required; if you have previously used web-based systems such as Gmail, Zendesk, Upwork or others then you should be able to easily learn everything needed
- Experience with customer support is a requirement
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus
- Familiarity with ConvertFox or other live-chat (website chat) systems is a plus
The first 1-2 weeks of the job will be considered a trial period. If you are ramping up well by that time and able to start handling 1st line support based on a list of frequently asked questions, and handling some basic system tasks to respond to customer requests, then you can expect this job to last for a year or more as long as your performance remains good.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends