Duration of the project: 6 - 8months
- Writing new security uses cases based on the current threat landscape and on ongoing research
- Developing use cases into building blocks that will be developed by our automation development team.
- Sync between the SOC team, developers and costumers needs.
- Researching for the invited and efficient tools and methods of detection and response.
- Conducting simulation for detections and respones.
- Guide developers about the cyber analyst needs.
- Must have a deep understanding of computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures
Thorough knowledge of digital forensics methodology as well as security architecture, system administration, and networking (including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP)
Knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix and Windows
Experience with security assessment tools such as NMAP, Netcat, Nessus, and Metasploit is a plus
Hands-on experience with a broad range of security platforms; IPS, SIEM products, etc
Excellent written and verbal communication
Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detai
Nice to have - A strong Agile methodology process background with experience as a Product Owner
Familiar with tools like JIRA, Rally, ServiceNow etc to document user stories
Excellent communication skills
Must be action-oriented and have a proactive approach to solving issues
Ability to work individually and as part of a team
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Brian Headley
from Sud, New Caledonia