Looking for a Data Engineer with deep expertise in PostgreSQL and Python. This position will be involved with ETL, DW architecture, report queries, data pipes and data integrity audits.
We have an existing DW built on AWS Aurora Postgres with DMS replication and a Reporting/BI tool connected. This person will help expanding the DW architecture, adding data via ETLs and sourcing new data from external sources via automation and one time extracts.
The position is expected to work 30+ hrs/week with an indefinite timeline. Mynd has many remote engineers on Toogit who have worked with Mynd for multiple years now. This position has the opportunity for being a long contract as well. The position will be part of the Business Intelligence team with other Data Engineers and BI developers. Additionally, after an initial period, there is the opportunity for equity to encourage a long term contract with Mynd.
- Track all work via JIRA
- Code Management through JIRA tickets integrated into BitBucket
- Familiar with staging/production environments and using branches and pull requests
- Attend meetings via Google Meets
- Communicate with team over Slack
- We are in the PST timezone, your working time must have a large overlap
- Fluent English, must be able to communicate with the teams
- 30+ hrs/week (there's enough work for more hours, minimum of 30 hours to keep projects moving forward)
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Dhaval Prajapat
from California, United States