Sun and Sky Entertainment, is launching a brand new televised talent search for music artists under 25 years old on PBS television stations across the country.
We are looking for freelancers who are tech savvy and can scrape large email lists for outreach purposes. You will scrape email/contact information for local music schools, music teachers, schools, camps and other similar organizations. We will be emailing them to let them know that their students can audition for this TV talent show. It is FREE TO AUDITION AND REQUIRES NO FEES, so you are not selling anything. This is a Public TV Show and you are scouting talent to audition.
Your job would require the following steps:
- Training (it would take us about 30 mins to train you)
- We will assign you a city to work on (this show is locally based in various cities).
- Scrape Data and research email lists online for music institutions
-Research and find talented kids, music schools, music teachers, dance studios, vocal studios, music organizations and contact them to encourage them to submit their auditions or have their students submit auditions. You will work with them to come up with the best ways to recruit as many contestants as possible.
-Utilize Social Media to find contact info; Facebook Groups, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- You will need to make sure that a minimum of 500 to 1,000 email addresses for the city before you are assigned a new city.
- The winner will be on a National Public Television show and encourages music and arts and has absolutely no fees involved for any participants. Participants will be on television if they are picked and the winner will perform in a major venue in their local city.
Your bid should be the cost for recruiting 1 city (min. 500 email collected).
Please bid between $50-$100 per city, based on your experience. Bonuses will be paid for cities that have a larger amount of data as a result of you collection efforts.
Skills & Expertise RequiredData Science & Analytics
Data Mining & Management
Offer to work on this project closes in 143 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends