We are a small IoT company about to release our first IoT product. The components of this are: a mobile application (including companion app), a hardware platform (sensors and hub), and IoT backend system (cloud platform).
A component of the IoT product will be a suite of sensors and a central hub. We've worked briefly with Dusun Devices and have ordered devices from other manufacturers (Xaomi) for comparison. Between vendors, we're comparing response time, quality of support, ability to scale to meet demand, and secondarily AWS certification.
We have an idea about how we want to architect and develop the app, as we're considering PWA's and Hybrid apps, however, we are open to alternatives.
We have an idea about how we want to put together the IoT backend system, as we are familiar with AWS IoT, however, we are open to alternatives.
We're looking for a well established company with all the resources necessary to help get this project up and running. Initially, we'd like some technical design help and eventually a development partner.
Applicants will be expected to:
- Be well versed in modern approaches to IoT mobile app development (For example: Hybrid App Frameworks, PWAs, and Companion Apps)
- Knowledgeable in IoT device manufacturers and of various devices for development (For example: Dusun, Xaomi, and AT&T)
- Proficient in modern approaches to IoT backend system development (For example: AWS IoT, Tuya, and Azure)
- Develop software to embed on these devices
- Offer technical guidance and solutions design
- Assist in applying their knowledge considering our company's background and resources
- Be readily available to implement the proposed solution in the coming months
- Consistently and effectively communicate through our project management system, Basecamp
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Gusyik Novianto
from Baa, Maldives