Complete Intelligence Technologies, Inc. has developed an industry-leading machine learning platform for predictive analytics. This platform, called the Global Cognitive System (GCS), covers over 1,400 industry sectors along with dozens of economic indicators and hundreds of currencies, commodities and equity market indices spanning more than 100 countries for extensive global reach and complete market coverage. At the heart of the platform is a database of over 15.5 billion datapoints. Ensuring that this database is robust drives the accuracy and reliability of our predictive analytics.
We're looking to hire a developer / programmer who can help take what's already a great product and make it even better. We're looking for someone who is motivated, self-directed and has the ability to be a part of a team setting and realizing the vision to take our platform to the next level. This will be a very rewarding assignment with the ability to impact the future direction of the company.
This has the potential to turn into a long-term assignment for the right candidate, and even a full time position. The ideal person is someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and help think as much as do in this process.
Key areas of expertise we're looking for are:
- architecting structures for program and platform integration,
- developing inward and outward facing GUIs,
- using and developing APIs,
- programming in multiple languages (Python, Spark, Java, R, etc.),
- utilizing visualization tools and creating effective visualizations of complex data series (Tableau, etc.)
- utilizing databases (SQL, etc.)
- working with big data series and statistical tools (Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, etc.)
- optimizing code for efficient run time
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE: Not every candidate will be proficient with regard to all of the qualifications noted above, and we understand that. However, we need a capable candidate with a broad experience base and ability to learn and adapt.
Multiple candidates may be selected for this assignment to work together as well.
About the recuiterMember since Aug 28, 2017 Kareena
from Delhi, India