We are a team building an advanced, new cybersecurity platform and are looking for someone experienced and motivated for a DevOps (CI/CD) role.
Your primary tasks will be to:
* Build, improve, monitor, track and debug CI/CD pipelines and processes
* Release, debug and maintain our software
* Provide tools and ideas to improve software development and quality processes
1. Advanced Linux skillset including complex debugging of Linux-based software
2. Experienced in GIT and various GIT-based workflows
3. Working knowledge of popular CI/CD tools (like Gitlab, Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo)
4. A solid understanding of automated software testing and Q/A, as well as associated best-practices
5. Systematic and thorough documentation skills
6. Highly knowledgable in automation, configuration management, and infrastructure as code solutions, such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
7. Solid working knowledge of containerized application environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
8. Hands-on experience with AWS and other Cloud platforms
9. Must be able to deliver in a SCRUM/Agile working environment
How we work:
* We have offices in the US (New Jersey) and Poland (Szczecin), but working remotely is OK.
* We have daily meetings every day at 8am UTC and 1:30pm UTC.
* This is a full-time role with a minimum commitment of 30-40 hours/week.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Riki Permana
from Gauteng, South Africa