I am evaluating Contenta, and I want an expert that can answer some specific questions for me and show me a demo of a few things, so I can decide if it's the right platform for us.
Here are some of my most important requirements. I would like to see a few of these that are easy to implement in a demo, and the others I'd like to discuss how they can be implemented.
Note: I DO NOT expect all of these things done for a demo.
* set up a demo install on your server for me
* provide me with Contenta admin access so I can play with the demo a little bit
* implement a few of the items below and show me how well Contenta can handle each of these.
* show me how REST API security should be implemented on the service calls.
If the demo goes well, this could turn into a bigger opportunity. I need to know that Contenta is the right platform for us first.
1. Must have easy to use admin access and ability to set roles on specific users, such as: admin, moderator, marketer
2. Ability to CRUD localized Strings, where each string has 2 parameters, locale and key, for example: EN_US + WELCOME = Welcome
3. There needs to be an API to pull down all strings for a specific language at the very beginning of the game.
4. Store custom config information(simple key-value pairs). There should be an API to pull down all strings for a specific language at the very beginning of the game.
5. Stores videos to be presented on home page
Stores player's account info, including: profile info, score, gold, credits, hacker reports
6. Must support custom content types
7. Must be able to easily write our own APIs, that interact with the DB, etc.
8. All data must be retrievable via REST/JSON.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 20, 2017 Ca Ankit
from Maharashtra, India