The Amazon Commerce Writer will be responsible for creating and distributing e-commerce content across Skye High Media's LinkedIn and Blog channel.
This role requires someone who is passionate about writing, e-commerce, and Amazon.
Essential Job Functions | Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
(1) Create commerce content that is specific to Amazon
(2) Write at least one articles per week
(3) Identify and carry out commerce content opportunities across all categories on Amazon
including Retail and Advertising divisions
(4) Use data and analytics to brainstorm and guide editorial decisions
(5) Keep up with all things Amazon
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience
1-2 years of experience as a writer on magazine staff, digital publication or other communication field preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(1) An Amazon shopper who is excited to write about its products and services
(2) Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
(3) A strong, quick writer well versed in a variety of topics/product categories; experience writing
commerce content is a plus
(4) Quick to recognize and act on e-commerce news or key content opportunities
(5) Familiar with digital media tools such as CMS (WordPress, Drupal) and Google Analytics
(6) Familiar with SEO best practices
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Pankaj Kumar
from Meghalaya, India