*** Please read the job description carefully. Only applicants who include a cover letter will be considered. ***
We're looking for a new customer service rep to join our awesome team! If you're the right person for this role, then you LOVES customer service, social media, and all things curly hair! That's right, having curly hair is an absolute MUST for this position as we sell CURLY hair products. (Sorry straight-haired friends!)
Customer service is a KEY PILLAR to our business. We go above and beyond to help our customers with everything from hair questions, product application techniques, shipping and fulfillment issues, and more. Normally we respond to every email, PM, and DM in under one hour!
Here are the details of the job:
HOURS OF WORK: M-F evenings/late nights (EST) + 8-16 hours on Sat & Sun (flexible shifts) for a total of 38-44 hours per week (full-time)
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Answering customer support queries via email and social media channels (mainly Facebook and Instagram) - this includes DMs, PMs, and post comments.
- Offering detailed product coaching (you must have curly hair to be able to empathize with our customers and handle product-related questions correctly)
- Handling negative sentiments in a calm, collected, and friendly manner.
- Comfortable enforcing company policies in a professional yet assertive manner.
- Exceptional written communication skills-we are extremely detail-oriented and your grammar and spelling MUST be perfect!
- Tech-savvy-we are a tech-enabled eCommerce retailer and technology lives at the heart of everything we do! If you're not 100% comfortable with technology, this is NOT the right fit for you.
- Detail-OBSESSED-yes, we said obsessed! Details matter (a lot) to us and since your role touches the most important thing in our organization - our customers - we can't afford mistakes.
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
- Experience with various CRM tools (i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.) is also an asset.
- 3+ years F/T experience in a similar customer service role (i.e. retail, e-comm) where written communication was the first and primary form of communication.
- You MUST be fluent in English (spoke and written) and if you're fluent in Spanish, that is a huge asset!
If selected, we will require 2-3 recent references. Please submit a full cover letter and resume.
Thank you and good luck!
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Manaharsinh Goh
from Tamil Nadu, India