We're looking for a remote executive assistant to assist the owner of our company located on the East Coast.
Here are a few examples from the past month that would fall under your role:
- Booking travel for owner (hotels and flights)
- Booking travel for sales people (hotels and flights)
- Coordinating details for attendance at exhibits and events (you'll be given a sales event calendar)
- Purchasing swag, such as company sweatshirts
- Creating itinerary for overseas trip (which factories to visit on what day, based on their locations)
- Creating SOP's for specific internal functions.
- LinkedIn research based on competitors, potential customer targets, etc.
- Creating pricing tools for our internal team in Excel.
- Experience in this specific type of role, along with referrals.
- Ability to research quickly and efficiently.
- Awesome skills in Word and Excel.
- A ton of common sense that allows you to get stuff done in a timely manner.
A few additional notes:
- We'll most likely be using Slack to communicate.
- This is a job that will start slowly, to test your abilities. The goal will be to ramp up, in terms of responsibilities, over time.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 2, 2017 Toby Stephens
from Harju, Estonia