We are looking for an Expert Frontend Web Developer to join our team! We're looking for contractors and employees.
If you are passionate about education and want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of students, this is the fit for you!
Hiring Details :
We do not give you test tasks, but you'll have to talk to our CTO for 15-30 minutes in a zoom interview, and have code ready to show, and answer a few questions directly during the call.
Candidate Benefits :
You can structure & organize the CSS code as you want, this is a great opportunity to grow & learn.
Candidate Requirements :
- Minimum 100 successfully completed websites or jobs for customers.
- Minimum 3 months experience in working for a corporation or past experience working as part of a team.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a web-based, performance-focused, responsive design development environment.
- Track record of developing functional and appealing web applications based on usability.
- Created at least 2 WordPress theme from scratch, or by modifying one of the base themes.
- Can code a HTML Page from PSD or AdobeXD without too much external help.
- Ability to think in Patterns & Boxes, the main WordPress plugin we're building has been growing slowly, and we need someone that is competent, that will be able to sustain the growth and additional CSS we're adding.
- Being able to manage complex CSS Structures, files may contain things these dictate the CSS rules that are implemented by our theme framework
- Minimum experience in implementing existent JS libraries on the internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce strong results.
- Previous experience within the eLearning industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Less.CSS Experience, past experience with Sass Lang is great.
- WordPress - You must be able to write a basic plugins, that interact with Actions & Filters.
- Understanding of OOP ( Object Oriented Programming ) at a basic core level, normally you'll never have to write PHP code, but might need to modify small parts.
- Git / Github.
- CSS 3 & HTML 5.
- Ability to write Liquid CSS ( works on all screen sizes fluidly )
Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Gathers feedback from users, design and technical staff on Web site development needs.
- Authors complex Web pages.
- Assists in project planning and Web site design.
- Creates prototypes for future functionalities in HTML 5 / CSS 3 / JS, optionally PHP or JS templating for easier implementation & having clean code segmentation.
- Meets with engineering personnel on specifics of projects, new technologies, and deadlines.
- Converting user requirements into design
- Developing content that is separated from presentation and behavior
- Determine browser inconsistencies and develop methods of overcoming them
- All duties of a Web Developer
- Coordinating and communicating cross-functional activities among product development, marketing, product management, and other teams in bringing new marketing pages and / or applications online.
In your application please share work you've done you're particularly proud of.
Looking forward having you join the team.
Skills & Expertise RequiredAdobe Photoshop
Offer to work on this project closes in 233 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends