The web developer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the Company’s requirements. Strive to complete the task as per the deadlines assigned
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Create the feature with user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, responsive designing, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with management.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce sites.Skills:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Skills & Expertise RequiredCSS
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends