Hult Marketing is seeking a freelance graphic designer, preferably with web design/development experience, to assist with client initiatives. The duration of the work is undetermined at the moment. The initial need is fill-in while our lead graphic designer is on maternity leave. At this time, we would suggest planning on a 8-12 week commitment. Please provide representative work samples/portfolio.
- Skilled in:
- Photoshop for web graphics creation (banners, website layout, etc.)
- Illustrator for icon / logo / vector graphics creation
- InDesign for print material creation (posters, brochures, etc.)
- Ability to contribute to copywriting (headlines, subheads, small blocks of text) is helpful
Candidates with the following will be given priority consideration.
Web Design / Development:
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Experienced in Hubspot Development (landing page, blog, email)
- Comfortable in Unbounce
- Comfortable doing basic server tasks like redirects, backups, copying from development to production, etc. (Experience with WP Engine would be helpful)
- General understanding of writing code with SEO / accessibility in mind
Skills & Expertise RequiredGraphic Design
Offer to work on this project closes in 266 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends