Selecting the highest potential students has been the driving force behind our company's position as a top software engineering bootcamp.
To continue helping applicants through our admissions process, we are looking for a driven and detail-oriented customer support agent who is inspired to help others reach their education goals through email. This person should have a passion for helping others and be able to stay calm under pressure.
This project requires:
- At least 2 years of customer support experience via email or chat in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Identify issues and trends and report them appropriately
- Gather and suggest improvements based on community feedback
- Strong analytical, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills
- Being a customer advocate for our students
- Ability to answer emails in a timely basis with an exceptional level of speed and accuracy
- Adding new students to key company resources (Github, Google Groups, Slack)
- Experience with Zendesk a plus but not required
Will require ongoing help. Must be able to answer emails for some range between 6am PST and 6pm PST. Initial estimate at around 20 hours/week.
Skills & Expertise RequiredAdministrative Support
Offer to work on this project closes in 293 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends