Want to be part of a worldwide revolution helping millions of people around the world live a life to their fullest potential?
Our website is the #1 online platform worldwide for helping people start a successful online business in eCommerce from nothing.
Since 2017, we have helped over 5,000+ customers start, build and scale successful Amazon FBA and Shopify/eCommerce businesses through step by step courses, online training, and guided mentorship.
To help millions of people around the world learn how to create a life of their own design through starting and scaling a successful online eCommerce business.
We are expanding, and are looking for an experienced master UI/UX Designer to design and prepare an amazing UI/UX for our new in-development online course platform on our website which will host our e-learning online courses.
If you're somebody who has experience building and designing beautiful UI and user experiences for online software, specifically online e-learning software, or online software/apps in general - and are somebody who is passionate about self-development, online business, entrepreneurship, and mindset training - then this position is for you.
You will be helping create the greatest online business product on the planet to help anybody in the world to start an online business from scratch, zero, with eCommerce.
This is a 6-month contract position and you will be working alongside a Product Manager, a front-end and back-end engineer.
You will be responsible for developing and drawing the entire UI of the new native course platform/e-learning software website and e-learning software.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3 Years+ Professional experience designing beautiful and state of the art UIs and UXs.
- Experience working remote in a startup, small-team environment.
- Passionate, incredibly hard-working, entrepreneurially spirited person.
- Has successfully created and developed beautiful UIs for online software/online e-learning software/online apps.
- A hungry and dependable individual who would rather work in a flexible, 'startup' type of vibe than a highly corporate 9-5 job.
- Desires to be part of a massive growing movement that will lead the way for online entrepreneurship and eCommerce for years to come.
- Technically proficient and can manage projects and time on their own
The only thing that matters is your attitude, WHO YOU ARE as a person, and your willingness to help contribute to a growing movement around the world actually helping people achieve their dreams through entrepreneurship and eCommerce.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 28, 2017 Muhammad A
from ar-Riyad, Saudi Arabia