I moved to a studio in Zurich, Switzerland where I'll be staying for 9 months. I have some basic pieces of furniture, but apart from that it's empty. I would love some interior design expertise to help me make it cozy and comfortable.
Activities I do in the studio to help guide the design:
1. Sleep - self explanatory.
2. Work - I work from home, and working in a comfortable setting is very important to me.
3. Lounge - an area where I can sit and relax, read a book, etc.
4. Dine - I'd like to have up to 3 people (including myself) over for dinner and have room to seat and dine them comfortably.
5. Meditate - I meditate very regularly and having a space that is relaxing and meditative would be great.
1. Because this is a rental studio, I do not want to make changes that are too drastic (e.g. change the kitchen, tear down walls, etc.).
2. I'm willing to spend up to 2500 CHF (Swiss Franks) on decor, furniture, accessories, etc.
3. Reusing the furniture I already have would be nice, but not required.
4. I like designs that are clean and minimal.
5. Things I like (including either of these in the design would be a huge plus but again, not strictly required)
- Middle East (I'm from the Middle East and any design elements that incorporate Arab culture or the Arabic Language would be great)
- Some visual that communicates the design of the studio.
- A list of furniture and accessories that I'll need to buy. I live in Switzerland so it is important that whatever you choose is available for purchase.
I will share some furniture that currently I have with shortlisted candidates.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Prateek Nigam
from Veracruz, Mexico